What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification (name, email address, phone number etc).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, via email, of via social media platforms.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Contact you regarding any special offers or other products and services we think you might like either by email, telephone or post.
- Securely share your contact details including address, cover level and cover history with other suitably qualified engineers solely for them to arrange to complete works on our behalf or to quote for further works as agreed by you at the time.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your date at 60 Salisbury Avenue. Hard copies are locked away and digital information is held on password protected software.
Our company will keep your contact details and property works history indefinitely unless requested otherwise.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like from time to time.
You have the right to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes and you can opt out of marketing at any point by calling 01803523700 or emailing info@SafeheatHomecover.co.uk
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal date, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on 01803 523700, via post to 60 Salisbury Avenue, Torquay Devon, TQ28AU or via email on info@SafeheatHomecover.co.uk.
How to contact us
Tel: 01803 523700
Post: 60 Salisbury Avenue, Torquay Devon, TQ28AU